Tuesday, June 17, 2008

June 17th

I know I haven't updated lately - so I thought I would do it today since Madison is taking a nap!!!

Madison had her 9 month check up last Monday and she is doing great!! She weighed in at 18 lbs 2 ounces and measures 28 inches long!!! Her new thing is to blow kisses - we went to dinner last night and while I was eating ice cream she was blowing kisses to everyone!!

Timmy is getting excited about school almost being over!! He only has about 6 more days and he is done!! He gets to graduate from K next Tues and he is excited about going to 1st grade. He really doesn't have any plans for the summer except to go to camp at museum with Kate for the week!! And he is looking forward to going to Baltimore to see the Yankees in Aug.

Other than that nothing else going on!!

Here are some new pictures!!!








4 comments:

Brooke said...

your kids are adorble, chris!

Anonymous said...

Chris- You're kids are so cute! I love the one of Maddy heading for the sand box (I think that's what it is.) Very nice! :-)

♥ Kim & Lorelai said...

Hey!! Your kids are absolutely adorable. Happy 9 months, Miss Madison!

Our Family said...

They are both so cute! Happy 9 months Madison!