Thursday, May 29, 2008

May 31, 2008

Well Madison turned 9 months old on the 29th of May - I can't believe how fast time flies, it feels like just yesterday I was coming home from the hospital with her!! Now she is crawling and into everything - especially the cat food!! The other day I let her play in the sandbox and she loved it. We have been working on waving bye bye and clapping - she can do them when she wants to but it has to be on her terms!! She loves to be outside and it would be all day if I would let her!!!

Timmy is playing baseball again this year, he has moved up to coach pitch and is loving it!! His team name this year is the St. Louis Cardinals!! He plays short stop, pitcher, first base and second base. There are also a couple more weeks of school left and than my little boy will be graduating from K and moving up to 1st grade.

Here are some latest pictures of both kids!!! Enjoy!!






3 comments:

Our Family said...

They are so cute!!!

Tera said...

Your children are beautiful and you did a great job on the blog. I love looking at the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Your family is gorgeous! And great job on the blog. I love it!